Sunday, May 30, 2010

what am i doing?

This week I have been shooting boutique hotels in Buenos Aires, so I am basically being given tours of fancy bathrooms and beds with far too many pillows. I hated shooting the first day in Palermo. Some of the hoteliers were kind of unhelpful and/or snooty (not good PR, guys!) but then I had some much friendlier experiences in San Telmo.

mvmirror

I shot three hotels that second day, and came home to find out that I shot one entire site completely out of focus. I'd forgotten that I'd switched over to manual focus in the dark hotel lobby, and couldn't tell on the little display screen that everything was blurry. Also, the fact that the guy showing me around was incredibly cute didn't help my concentration much. Guess I'll have to go back to see him again. I mean, it. The hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment