Wednesday, March 17, 2010

refresher

I got on a train yesterday and went somewhere. Where? You'll find out! But in the meanwhile, enjoy my second vertical shot in one week. In fact, have TWO since I skipped posting yesterday.

retriro01

The Retiro train station in downtown Buenos Aires. Kind of looks like a lot of other train stations. Or, maybe, all train stations look alike when you're tired yet excited and just want to get on the train. You also get the mix of freight and passenger trains here, which I adore.

retiro02

Where did I take the train to? You'll find out tomorrow...THURSDAY.

1 comment:

  1. heck yeah! thanks for making it up to us!!! i love this blog, it's the first one i check in the morning!! even before joemygod and the NYT. loveyou! so nice in NY today, 60, sunny besotes

    ReplyDelete